Monday, June 24, 2013

crying again

Hello blog, Starting out another Monday morning and feeling lower than low. This weekend was my birthday and I had to spend the whole time trying to avoid my in-laws and act happy. The intolerance of my wife and denial and not trying to understand me leaves me even more depressed. I need to keep up my image to stay connected to my daughter and right now that is the only thing that keeps me sane. Along with all the other hurtful things my wife has told me these past two weeks, I have been called a caricature of a woman, told that I would never pass since I am the wrong shape and too muscular for a woman, and look like a pedophile with shaven hands and without enough muscles to be a man. I don't know how long I can take this abuse and pretense to keep our family together, and really would have left it was wanted from my precious daughter. I need help and strength and support and have started crying again. I guess the male doctor and anti-depressants are not the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment