Friday, February 13, 2015

good-bye

I see myself walking across a deserted bridge,
The wind blowing my hair but feeling no breeze,
I see myself looking down to the emptiness below,
All my troubles gone  I'm finally at ease

Lost in thought I feel the sweet embrace,
My hands are up reaching for the sky,
I open my eyes and see the years pass by slowly now,
Wasted hope and dreams, for these I cannot cry,

My struggles gone, I sink to the bottom now,
The quietness of my eternal solitude surrounds me,
Just one last thing to do now forever more,
Just one large breath and time to be finally free.

That about sums up how I feel right now and I think it is time to depart.  I'm sorry for all the trouble, pain and hurt I've caused in this world.  Wish I was stronger.  Good-bye forever. Jaclyn

3 comments:

  1. Take a breath, call a friend and think about things for a few days. Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow can be a better day. Please stay with us. Read my last post and ask yourself if this is really what you want to do to yourself, your friends, and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline stay and live. Be here for someone who has reached the lowest point. Tell them it will get better and they will believe you.

    ReplyDelete