Thursday, September 17, 2015

hello, i am Jaclyn

This is the true me, and I am tired of trying to pretend what I am not. I feel inside that I should have been born a woman, and am not going to apologize anymore for having these feelings.  I am whom I am, and I am ready to embrace myself.

This feels so good to write and even better to say out loud.  Even though the only one to hear me were the walls of my automobile, I just came back from having a good cry and allowing myself to feel.  And these feelings and thoughts are even stronger and stronger inside me for allowing them out.  I don't know where I go from here, but it is time to destroy the facade.  Yes, I'm scared shitless out of my wits and my anxiety is off the charts on what the future may hold. I just need the strength to follow through, it hurts so much to think of not anymore.

I am Jaclyn, I have strong emotions and feelings and I am not wrong for this.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Jaclyn. There is nothing to apologize for how you feel or who you are. Go write that first paragraph in bright red lipstick on the bathroom mirror (perhaps not if you share it..) so it greets you in the morning.
    Scary, yes. But scary good. Go girl.
    Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same. Good to read what I have been thinking these past few days. I don't blog, but I read yours here on occasion. Thanks. As Susie said: No apologies necessary, just BE You!

    ReplyDelete