Friday, November 11, 2016

My first dose

Hello blog,

After a long and tiring week here, today marks a new day and perhaps a new start for myself.  After a long, long, long time of indecision, I have just taken my first hrt dosage.  I sort of feel a lot like Alice in wonderland with the tempting bottle that says drink me, but at last check I haven't ballooned up bigger than a house or shrunk to nothing yet.

I start down this path not sure where I will go or where it is going to lead me. All I know is right now I can't continue the daily struggle and feelings of hopelessness and failure.  I don't want to commit suicide but those thoughts seem to continue to come back to me much to often.

I don't know how long I will continue on this road or what the future may bring.  Today was only the first day to continuing my self discovery.  Please wish me luck since I need as much as I can get.

Hugs,
Jaclyn


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jacqueline I applaud you on your courage for doing this and looking at your pick I don't see anything but a woman some day it will be me doing the hrt thing to make my body right with my mind. Best wishes
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete