Thursday, March 1, 2018

a new start?

Starting over...again.
Or at least I hope that it is not completely from the beginning. 
IMO, I think anyone that battles lifelong with their gender identity and norms of society probably has multiple starts and stops along the way.  At least I hope that I am more 'normal' in one respect this way.
Jaclyn has this voice deep inside me that seems to grow stronger and stronger at times.  I can feel these times are overtaking me once again and holding out is beyond my control.
I took a brave step today and made a new appointment to discuss hrt and how to transition at the clinic.  That will be in less than 2 weeks.
I am so excited, scared, nervous and excited about things.
I am looking for the start of something good and making me whole.
Not sure what that all is - freedom, angst, peace, love, confusion.
I am going to ask for so much hope, and pray that taking this small step today will lead me to other larger ones.
Hugs,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment