Wednesday, December 8, 2021

A new start (again) for hopefully the last time

A new start again today.  I just took my first estrogen tablet after so long without and feel good and valid inside for once.

I know that I have started and stopped transitioning a couple of times but this time is different.  This time I am not doing it alone in stealth away from my partner.  She is still not totally supportive but I am being honest with her and everyone in my life for the first time. I am searching out support and joined a trans support group yesterday that will start soon and thinking of going out to visit some local girls that are in the area.

Things just feel so much different this time.  My perspective has changed and I realize that I do not have to be one or another gender but I could be fluid or non-binary and go to somewhere in the middle I feel is best for me.  Inside I yearn to go full-time as a woman but I will try to patient during this and not rush into things.

I feel very hopefully today after so so much time in the dark.  I am looking forward to this new chapter and trying to keep my heart open.

~ Jaclyn


No comments:

Post a Comment