Sunday, December 19, 2021

Hoping for happiness in 2022

 Hello and happy holidays to everyone regardless of whatever celebrations you do or do not take part in.  One thing we all celebrate is the new year and I am getting ready to make 2022 the year of my change.

I have been spending alot of time in self-reflection and acceptance and decided I need to take care of the dysphoria and feeling of being fake so that I avoid any more trips to the ER on suicide watch.  It is really scary and overwhelming but I feel 100% sure it is what I need to do.

My goal for the new year is to start to plan for my transition and take the first steps necessary.  I have a really long path to go but I will not feel genuine if I keep trying to deny myself inside.

For once I feel some clearing in my head and a path leading ahead.  Here's to celebrating things the road ahead and having the courage and strength to let my heart finally be my guide.

Cheers,
Jaclyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaclyn,

    This is the first post I have read by you. I don't know your situation, nor the hurdles you must get over or through, but I just wanted to encourage you. Didn't someone say "a journey begins with just one step," or something like that. And, I would add it is another step and another. One foot in front of the other.

    Good luck, and wishing you a very good new year, Stephie

    ReplyDelete