Friday, November 18, 2016

Week 1 reflections

Hello blog,

I'm not going to try to keep periodic updates but given that I have just finished my first week on hormones I thought it would be a good time for an update.

So far I would not report any drastic changes especially none physically.  I've also resolved to try to exercise more and diet to lose weight but that is not easy for me.  Being vegetarian I have read about reducing soy so I have been struggling with another good protein source.  I'm just worried about the whole diet thing as we are heading into the holiday period of overeating and sweets.  Wish me luck navigating this season lol.

While there are no physical changes, I have been feeling a little more mellower this past week.  I know this is mostly mental, but usually shortly after my daily dosage I feel a little warm relaxation sort of wash over me and leave me with a nice calm feeling.  It is so relaxing and feels good inside, sort of like slipping in a nice warm bathtub after an exhausting day.  I noticed this feeling after the first few days and now look forward to it so i am not sure if it is real or something I manufactured in my head.  But either way, it gives me something to look forward to.

I am looking forward to a nice thanksgiving holiday next week and will be keeping on my path.  I may be trudging along in baby steps, but perhaps at least I am trying to go somewhere now.

Hugs,
Jaclyn




No comments:

Post a Comment