Wednesday, May 24, 2023

hopeless

How do you deal with waking up each day with a body that you have so much hate towards and a physical appearance that you obsess over how vile it is. Having the only love of your life to be embarrassed and ashamed of you to the point of any little thing being a passive comment of how wrong you are. Knowing that this is not healthy but also knowing you’d rather die than to be alone and apart of them. This pain and stress continues to wear me down each day to the point there is no way out. I hate this life and so jealous of you who have your s&it together here. I am a horrible mistake.

3 comments:

  1. It’s a shame you feel sad, I would give anything to live a little bit closer to you! I think you are very attractive and would love to hit the town with you on my arm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to read of this much distress. Being trans is not easy and that goes for any trans person even when they try to make the best of it. I can offer a hug, the hope your current feeling calms, the wish your partner will be more supportive, and that you may find someone close to talk things through. You're not a mistake, though, just gloriously special. Much love, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might not be the best person to listen to, nor offer any advice. However: we are all of us mistakes in one way or another. None of us has our s&it together no matter how we perform to the crowd.

    So, what to do? Own it. Own ourselves. No, not necessarily our bodies - I know what it is to avoid my reflection and deny I even have one, to see nothing in the mirror - but who we are. Or, more precisely, who people who know us, truly know us, percieve us to be. I don't know you like that.

    I *do* know that you are the only you the world has though. So, you know, take care of that - because the world needs that one you that you are.

    ReplyDelete