Tuesday, October 6, 2015

not apologizing

Hello blog,
Feeling like crap today.  Not going to apologize or try to pretend I'm not, I just woke up feeling like my life's one big mistake once again.
I hate myself and keep thinking about just ending it all.  That's the thing with being depressed to the point of actually thinking suicide, it seems like something that always exists out there lurking in the back of the mind as a peaceful exit ramp to use in case of emergency.
I think more and more of this exit ramp, but don't have the stones to go through any more than a half-hearted attempt like a month ago,  I don't know, just feel like crap today.

2 comments:

  1. You are wrong. There is nothing peaceful about suicide. It's an ugly, horrible thing that leaves only pain and anguish in its wake. Don't be deceived, it is not a solution. It is the antitheses of a solution.

    Get some help and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hoping that you will respond with the good news that you see light at the end of the tunnel of despair or at least a path forward. Don't put off another day getting assistance.

    ReplyDelete