Monday, October 26, 2015

Starting down the path

Good morning blog,

There is a famous saying that a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.  That pretty much sums my attitude up this morning.

I finally faced some of my biggest fears in acceptance and walked into the local gender clinic this past week to discuss how to start becoming free.  Perhaps I don't really know exactly what free will look like to me but it has to be better than this muddling indecision that has plagued me.

I have started to pursue my dream of transition.  I left with a plan and a prescription for testosterone blockers to see how that makes me feel.  I want to be me and I want to be free.

God I hope I'm not making the biggest mistake of my life.  Wish me luck.

Hugs,
Jaclyn




1 comment:

  1. I'm not at all sure whether you are interested in comments or not, but I was delighted to read of the steps you have recently taken. When I first stumbled across your blog I was fearful that you wouldn't be with us very long. You were in a very dark place. I don't have a clue as to whether transitioning will lead to happiness or not. There are no guarantees. I'm just pleased to see you seeking professional help. Be safe. Be happy.

    ReplyDelete